We currently have 1 opening in our Roswell store. If you’re interested, please download BOTH the job description and application located at the bottom of this page and complete both forms. When completed, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 3108 N Main St, Roswell, NM 88201
Sales and Patient Care
This position is responsible for creating flyers, posting on face book, Instagram and twitter, provide our webmaster with product updates, create newsletters in Constant Contact. position requires traveling as needed. This position also provides customer service and must ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. The Marketing Sales position must have experience in the industry and knowledge of the health benefits of cannabinoids as well as marketing experience. This position is an employee under Bryan’s Green Care.
Marketing and Sales and Patient Care position ensures the following;
- Create flyers, emails and text for events and sales promoting the benefit of Bryan’s Green Care CBD Products
- Post on social media face book, Instagram and twitter Sales Patient Care Responsibilities
- Patient concerns are solved efficiently and promptly
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect patients
- Recommend, select, and help locate the proper medicine for patients depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of CBD’s to patients
- Communicate customer request and/or problems to Owners and or Managers
- Perform other related work
o Set up and break down display cases daily
o Responsible for processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
o Responsible for inventory counts
o Maintenance and housekeeping – Frequently maintain cleanliness, dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, and sanitization of store
- Ensure strict controls to protect store assets at the direction of management
o Accountability for closing store cash drawer daily and ensure accurate cash balance.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include the following:
- Have personal knowledge of medicinal effects of cannabis
- Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate with other associates and customers in all situations
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service with staff and the public at all times
- Needs to have high level of organization, patience, and flexibility
- At least 21 years of age
- Demonstrated passion for serving the medical cannabis community
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must have experience in management, retail and in cannabis health benefits.
All employees must have no felony convictions, be willing to participate in a background check, are trustworthy and understand the confidentially of the company and all patients and adheres to all company’s policies and procedures. All employees are on a 90 days probation period.